This is my completed blanket for the B.hooked Crochet Challenge for Warm Up America! It was a big project, and while I enjoyed making it, I’m also happy to be done.
There was not a border with the blanket pattern. I went with a couple rounds of single crochet in black to finish it off.
In case you can’t get a good idea of what the overall pattern is here, this is plan I mocked up in Illustrator before I started:
This guy will be shipped off to Warm Up America! tomorrow. He did get a bath this afternoon, post ragweed country photo shoot, so he is all fresh and clean for his journey (I don’t know why he is male, he just is).
Until next time,